Effective Revision for Better Results: GCSE English Language & Literature
Why should you attend?
This course explores how students can best revise for their GCSE exams by bringing fresh approaches to material already covered. The approaches draw on research into how students most effectively revise while also making classrooms engaging, stimulating places in which to learn, right to the end. Suitable for teachers working with all Awarding Bodies, you will leave with a wide range of resources and ideas to help your students revise with enthusiasm and purpose.
What will the course cover?
- Keeping students interested second time around.
- Developing personal insight and response.
- Revising ‘content-free’ English Language.
- Literary texts – remembering the text and generating new knowledge.
- Planning and writing longer exam responses.
NB. This is a repeat course.
A very stimulating and interesting course with lots of practical strategies.