emagazine eConference for teachers: Critical Approaches to Language Diversity
Following the format of last half term’s successful emagazine econference, three linguists will each provide a 25-30-minute talk on a key area of study for the English Language A Level. The host will contextualise each talk within the framework of the AQA specification. There will be a Q&A panel discussion at the end.
The conference will feature:
- Julia Snell: Standard and non-Standard English in education
- Emma Moore: Non-standard grammar, social meaning and social identity
- Ian Cushing: Critical approaches to World Englishes
- Hosted by Dan Clayton.
- This course will be recorded but participants will not be visible or audible.
- A recording of the session will be available for 7 days after the event.
How to book your place
- Please sign in to the website, add the course to your basket and checkout.
- If you are booking a place for someone else, or want the joining information to go to an email other than the one you used to sign into the website, please add this to the additional information box.
- Payment by invoice is not available for this session. Please note: your fee is non-refundable.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your booking.
- Your email with all the information you need to join the first session will be sent out on Wednesday 18th November You will be sent a reminder on the day of the course. Please check your junk or promotions folder. Still no luck? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.