EMC CPD Online: Introducing the NEA for English Language A Level
This short course is an introduction to the Language Investigation part of the A Level English Language NEA. We will look at how to inspire, set up, supervise and encourage productive and manageable investigations on a range of themes and using different methodologies. Whether you are starting out with the A Level for the first time, or looking for ideas to help you refresh this part of the course, this should help you. There will be a chance to discuss ideas at the end in a Q&A session.
After the session you will receive the PowerPoint presentation and any resources used on the course.
Course tutor: Dan Clayton
Dan Clayton is an education consultant at the EMC, a teacher of A level English for 20 years and author/editor of many books for A Level English Language. He tweets about language from @EngLangBlog.
How to book your place
- Please sign in to the website, add the course to your basket and checkout.
- If you are booking a place for someone else, or want the joining information to go to an email other than the one you used to sign into the website, please add this to the additional information box.
- Payment by invoice is not available for this session. Please note: your fee is non-refundable.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your booking.
- Your email with all the information you need to join the session will be sent out on Monday 12th October. Please check your junk or promotions folder.
- Bookings for this course will close at 8am on Friday 9th October, or when capacity is reached, whichever is the sooner.