EMC CPD Online: Language Change and Discourses for A Level English Language
Aimed at the AQA English Language A Level, this short course will provide an introduction to the Language Change part of Paper 2, exploring technology, social, cultural and political change and the debates around these areas. We will look at processes and patterns of change, along with a range of clear examples and case studies, explore some of the big ideas and suggest the kinds of work students can do to develop their knowledge.
After the session you will receive the PowerPoint presentation and any resources used on the course.
Course tutor: Dan Clayton
Dan Clayton is an education consultant at the English and Media Centre, a teacher of A level English for 20 years and author/editor of many books for A Level English Language. He tweets about language from @EngLangBlog.
How to book your place
- Please sign in to the website, add the course to your basket and checkout.
- If you are booking a place for someone else, or want the joining information to go to an email other than the one you used to sign into the website, please add this to the additional information box.
- Payment by invoice is not available for this session. Please note: your fee is non-refundable.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your booking.
- Your email with all the information you need to join the session will be sent out on Monday 19th October. Please check your junk or promotions folder.