Revising GCSE English Language & Literature
Why should you attend?
This course explores how students can best revise for their GCSE exams by bringing fresh approaches to the material covered as well as reviewing previous learning. These strategies draw on research into how students most effectively revise as well as making classrooms engaging, stimulating places of learning, right to the end. Suitable for teachers working with all Awarding Bodies, you will leave with a wide range of resources and ideas to help your students revise with enthusiasm and purpose.
What will the course cover?
- Keeping students interested second time around.
- Developing personal insight and response.
- Revising ‘content-free’ English Language.
- Literary texts – memorising knowledge and generating new knowledge.
- Planning and writing longer exam responses.
NB. This is a repeat course.
Really enjoyed the interactive nature of the course. Absolutely loads of good ideas that can be easily adapted.