Super Saturday – EMC KS3 Curriculum Plus – An Introduction
Why should you attend?
EMC’s KS3 Curriculumplus Package is one of the biggest projects we’ve undertaken in recent years. We think it’s a brilliant resource for schools, underpinned by research and theory into how 11-14-year-olds can study English in ways that are developmentally rigorous, intellectually stimulating and creative. We also understand that it is a big investment for schools, which is why we’re putting on a course that explores its underlying principles. If your school decides to buy the package, then your course fee will be fully refunded; if it doesn’t, you will still leave with an array of resources and ideas to boost your school’s KS3 offer.
What will the course cover?
- Developing independent learning and personal response.
- Learning the discipline of English.
- The importance of critical literacy.
- How to use group talk effectively.
- Using EMC Curriculumplus cards effectively.
Thought provoking, reflective. I found it really inspiring.