Top Marks at GCSE
Why should you attend?
This course will look at how to stretch your most able GCSE students so that they achieve their full potential. We will look at classroom strategies to help students extend their response to reading and develop and improve their writing. We will look at how to analyse able students’ work in order to pinpoint areas for improvement, how to set challenging targets and how to help students to achieve them.
What will the course cover?
- Helping students to develop a sophisticated repertoire of writing for the Language papers.
- Strategies to develop and extend students’ personal and critical responses to reading.
- Developing critical writing.
- Marking and target setting for able students.
- Enabling students to use literary and linguistic terminology purposefully.
NB. This is a repeat course.
Once again delighted with an EMC course. Consistently top-quality CPD.