Help your Year 11 students to make the leap into A Level English Literature with enthusiasm and confidence!
Written for students working independently from home (with opportunities built in for sharing via virtual learning platforms where possible), this collection of 24 activities is designed to:
- Introduce students to new ways of thinking, reading, writing and talking about literature
- Widen their understanding of what literary studies involves
- Encourage students to experiment and take risks with their reading and writing
- Make links between creative and critical approaches to analysis
- Develop students' confidence in expressing their ideas in reading and writing
- Promote enjoyment.
A new version of this resource will be published when schools re-open, with a small collection of additional activities for face-to-face teaching during the early weeks of A Level study. Look for details, too, of EMC's 'Making the Transition' course.
Downloading Your Resources
This publication is made up of two separate resources:
- Making the Leap
- A resource pack of emagazine articles.
- As soon as you have completed your order (and seen the successful order screen) both will be in your account. (My Account is top right when you are signed in to your account.)
- Make sure you click on both pink links to download both 'Making the Leap' and the pack of emagazine articles.