- Strategies to boost text knowledge
- Activities to revise language, form and structure
- Examples of high-level critical style and personal response
- Revision tasks around quotations and textual references
- Sample essay and essay questions
- Material for both classroom use and to photocopy for students to take away and revise
This downloadable publication is photocopiable and can be networked in the purchasing school/college.
Important information on accessing your download publication!
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: View your purchased downloads, and re-download them.
- Click on the PDF icon next to the publication you want to download.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
If you want to download the publication at a later point, sign in to the main account used to buy the download, then follow the instructions above.
Click here to download a guide on accessing downloadable publications from your account.
Viewing and using this print-only PDF
To use this PDF you need Acrobat Reader 7 or above. You can download this free program here.