Four short autobiographical animations offer creative and engaging stimulus for autobiographical writing.
- an inspiring and touching range of beautifully illustrated oral narratives
- three self-contained activity sequences for use alone or across Key Stage 3
- structured approaches for spoken storytelling, autobiographical writing, and multimodal writing from life with images, text and design
- plenty of opportunities for diferentiation and varied learning styles.
Important information on accessing your download publication!
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account. This publication includes a PDF and zipped folder of video clips. Please note: the zipped file of video clips is very large and will take some time to download.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: View your purchased downloads, and re-download them.
- Click on the PDF icon next to the publication you want to download.
- Click on the ‘zip’ icon – this zipped folder contains your video clips.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
- If you want to download the publication at a later point, sign in to the main account used to buy the download, then follow the instructions above.
Click here to download a guide on accessing downloadable publications from your account.
Viewing and using your download publication
This publication includes a PDF, a PDF for showing on screen and a folder of video clips (in flv format). These can be played with the free VLC Player (details below).
To use this PDF you need Acrobat Reader. You can download this free program here.
The video clips can be played using the free program VLC Player, available to download here.