Winner ERA 2017
Designed for GCSE study but perfect for the general reader too.
- Text lightly glossed to support independent reading
- Activities to prime a first reading.
- Activities to support pupils during reading.
- More extensive after reading activities on key aspects such as language, style and genre, as well as theme, character and plot.
- Contextual information to support students’ understanding and analysis of the novel.
- An introduction to criticism.
- Exam preparation and revision.