Exploring Mrs Dalloway – EMC Approaches offers a wide range of critical, creative and contextual approaches to the novel, including:
- Activities to prime the reading of the novel and to introduce its literary, cultural and historic context
- Mapping the text
- Activities – both creative and critical – to support students' reading of the text, in class and independently
- Extensive activities on key aspects for after reading, including:
- Capturing Mrs Dalloway – The Big Picture
- Virginia Woolf on Character
- Case Study – The Handling of Time Style
- Literary Contexts
- The Context of Reception – Contemporary Reviews
- The Context of Women and Literature
- The Context of Other Texts
- Critical and contextual material intergrated throughout the pack
- Three emagazine articles.
Important information on accessing your download publication!
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: View your purchased downloads, and re-download them.
- Click on the PDF icon next to the publication you want to download.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
If you want to download the publication at a later point, sign in to the main account used to buy the download, then follow the instructions above.
Click here to download a guide on accessing downloadable publications from your account.
Viewing and using this print-only PDF
To use this PDF you need Acrobat Reader 7 or above. You can download this free program here.