Exploring 'Things Fall Apart' – EMC Approaches for After Reading offers a wide range of critical, creative and contextual activities for after reading the novel. This publication, written by Antony McDermott (Ecole Jeannine Manuel, Paris) with EMC, is suitable for students studying IB, A Level Literature and A Level Lang/Lit.
- Getting a Sense of the Whole
- Characters and Characterisation
- The Role and Importance of Other Characters
- Key Themes
- Narrative Voice and Point of View
- The Style of Things Fall Apart
- Exploring Structure
- Genre – Tragedy
- Beliefs and Customs
- Criticism and Critical Perspectives
- Alternative Approaches to Exploring the Novel
Important information on accessing your download publication!
As soon as you have placed your order, your download publication will be available to download in your account.
- Before you sign out or leave the website, click 'My Account' (top right).
- Click the link which says: View your purchased downloads, and re-download them.
- Click on the PDF icon next to the publication you want to download.
- The publication will download to wherever downloads normally go on your computer (often your desktop or a Downloads folder).
If you want to download the publication at a later point, sign in to the main account used to buy the download, then follow the instructions above.
Click here to download a guide on accessing downloadable publications from your account.
Viewing and using this print-only PDF
To use this PDF you need Acrobat Reader 7 or above. You can download this free program here.