Free downloadable units of learning to accompany EMC's Literary Shorts (anthology and teacher resource).
- Six units of learning:
- What Is a Story? (Y7)
- Family With a Twist (Y7)
- Comparing Stories (Y8)
- Compelling Characters (Y8)
- Reader Response (Y9)
- Reading Critically (Y9)
- Analysing Texts Cards
- Curriculum Process Map.
How to download KS3 Literary Shorts Accompanying Resources
- Sign in to your account on www.englishandmedia.co.uk (or register an account if you need to)
- Add KS3 Literary Shorts – Downloadable Resources to your basket
- Go right the way through the checkout process (the publication is free but you need to check out)
- Once you see the successful order screen, go to My Account (top right)
- Click ‘View or download my previously purchased downloads'
- Click on the ‘PDF’ icon.
- The PDF will download to your computer – wherever your downloads usually go (often your desktop or downloads folder). If you’re struggling to find it, search 'KS3 Literary Shorts Units of Learning.pdf’
Copyright and licence
Activities are copyright (©) English and Media Centre, 2021
You are free to share the materials within your own school or college (including via virtual learning platforms and shared resource libraries). Please do not share on social media or other sharing websites – point colleagues in the direction of EMC’s website where they can download their own copy.