Help your Year 11 students to make the leap into A Level English Language with enthusiasm and confidence!
Written for students working independently from home, this collection of activities is designed to:
- Give students a taste of the range of language study available at A Level
- Offer some introductory activities
- Encourage students to think about the language around them
- Stimulate thinking and debate
- Provide access to key thinkers and writers.
Downloading Your Resources
Leaping into Language: moving from GCSE to A Level English Language is made up of three separate resources:
- Leaping into Language – PDF of activities
- emagazine Resource Pack – Language (PDF)
- Leaping into Language audio (a zipped folder of 10 audio clips)
- As soon as you have completed your order (and seen the successful order screen) both will be in your account. (My Account is top right when you are signed in to your account.)
- Make sure you click on all three pink links to download both 'Making the Leaping into Language', the pack of emagazine articles and the zipped folder of audio files.