10 fresh EMC approaches to the novel, to add to and enrich existing resources, with contemporary images, readings and songs from the period:
- new ways of teaching about the context, including songs and images from the period, and a zones of proximity activity, using contextual information
- high quality readings of key passages
- lively new activities on character and characterisation
- activities to sharpen students’ thinking about language, structure and form, including creative writing approaches
- what people have said about the novel – enriching and extending students’ interpretations.
Download the zipped folder of .flv files and play them using vlc media player. (If you are using Windows 10 or above, this seems to be the best solution.)