Extend the joy of writing to Y9+ online classrooms!
The PowerPoints included in the Write On Remote Learning Package provide six ready-made lessons for online contexts (and are easily adaptable for the classroom).
Each PowerPoint includes the Write On activity (with illustration) and light-touch supportive activities to help students explore the topic, gain confidence, warm-up their creative writing muscles, before it's time to ‘write on'.
How to download Write On Remote Learning Package
- Sign in to your account on www.englishandmedia.co.uk (or register an account if you need to).
- Add the Write On Remote Learning Package to your basket.
- Go right the way through the checkout process. (The publication is free but you need to check out, including filling in your name and address.)
- Once you see the successful order screen, the EMC Write On Remote Learning Package is ready to download from 'My Account’.
- If you are not automatically redirected to ‘My Account’, click the link top right of the screen.
- Click ‘View or download my previously purchased downloads’.
- Click on the ‘zip’ icon.
- The zipped folder will go wherever your downloads usually go (often your desktop or downloads folder). If you’re struggling to find it, search 'EMC Write On Remote Learning Package’.
- Double click the zip file. A folder with your six PowerPoints in it will appear.